How to Increase Student Contacts
It’s hard to say what parents are looking for all the time. But here are a few basic rules for success:
1) Include a Picture – It helps people warm up to you ever so much.
2) Share the Benefits – Student/parents want to know what the benefits are to them. Include stuff that you’ve accomplished, but spend most of the time telling them how you will meet their needs.
3) Include a Link – Include a link to your website or a YouTube video so potential students/parents can get to know you a little better… or see you in action!
4) List Instruments – List all the instruments that you feel comfortable teaching. Many directories limit the number of instruments that you can included for on-site search. Adding all of them in your profile will still help those folks searching for with a search engine.
5) List All Surrounding Cites – Adding all surrounding cities to your profile will again still help those folks searching for with a search engine.
Browse More Piano Sheet Music and Music Theory Posts:
Flash Frog™ | Free Printable Music Flashcards for Beginners
Nursery Rhyme Piano Sheet Music for Children
5 Tips for Encouraging Today’s Music Students
Free Beginner Piano Sheet Music/Level 1
Free Beginner Piano Sheet Music/Level 2
Free Easy Piano Sheet Music/Level 3
Free Easy Piano Sheet Music/Level 4
Free Easy Piano Sheet Music/Level 5