Teacher Appreciation Week | 7 Ideas for Thanking Your Teacher
May 1, 2016
It’s teacher appreciation week! That’s right teachers and students – May 2nd through May 6th is all about thanking teachers for all they do.
In 1984 the National PTA established the first week in May as the week to honor teachers – the people who devote their time, passion and skills to educating our children.
Wondering how you can thank them? Here are a few ideas…
1) Give your teacher an award certificate. (Print free certificate below.)
2) Bake cookies. Wrap them nicely in clear cellophane and include a ribbon and a note.
3) Make a Report Card and give them all “A’s”.
4) Give them a gift card for ice cream or their favorite restaurant.
5) Give them a framed photo of both of you.
6) Nominate them for a teacher of the year award, and let them know that you did.
7) Practice. You might not think this a good one, but it one of the best things you can do to make your teacher happy and feel valued.
Print your Music Teacher Award Certificate