All-In-One Piano Book for Beginners | Free eBook
August 19, 2010
MakingMusicFun.net has just added an incredible new resource to their free sheet music collection – A 32 page beginner piano book!
This is no typical free internet offering. This is a blowout edition equal to the finest beginner piano books available at your local music store – and this one is free!
- This beginner piano book is intended for students with no musical experience. Each lesson is carefully sequenced to insure success.
- Many of the pieces in this edition have partner songs. These songs help students to focus on developing specific skills, such as rhythm or meter, and should be practiced together. This particular feature is one of the stand-out features that makes teaching and learning exceptionally easy.
- Illustrated with colorful and engaging graphics that are adorable and colorful. If you only have a minute, click to the website and scroll through the free piano book. Some of the illustrations are pretty funny!
- Practical theory lessons are included, such as Color That Note! for note naming practice, and It All Adds Up! for basic rhythm practice. Additional theory worksheets and games may be printed from the MakingMusicFun.net website.
- This method iswritten in such a way as to allow students to easily transition to Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book – Level 1B upon completion of this course.
Contents (Worksheets and Free Sheet Music)
- Introduction the piano keyboard, the staff, the treble clef (g clef) and bass clef (f clef), basic rhythms and rests and piano fingering.
- Color That Note! Note Name Worksheet | Treble Clef C Position
- I Like Being Me by Fling
- Georgie Porgie by Fling/Mother Goose
- Color That Note! Note Name Worksheet | Bass Clef C Position
- I Like Being Me (Bass Clef) by Fling
- Mary at the Kitchen Door by Fling/Mother Goose
- It All Adds Up! – Basic Rhythm Worksheet
- Tick Tock by Fling
- Hot Cross Buns | Traditional
- Let Us Sing! by Fling
- I Like Bananas! by Fling/Traditional
- Cobbler, Cobbler by Unknown/Mother Goose
- Mr. Botter’s Cat by Fling
- Pop! Goes the Weasel | Traditional
- Higglety, Pigglety, Pop
- Color That Note! Note Name Worksheet | Treble Clef G Position
- Color That Note! Note Name Worksheet | Bass Clef G Position
- Miss O’Leary’s Cow by Fling
- Little Boy Blue by Fling/Mother Goose
- Daffydowndilly by Fling/Hawthorne
- Old King Cole | Traditional
- Diddle, Diddle Dumpling by Traditional/Mother Goose
- Pretty Princess by Fling/Traditional
- Jingle Bells by James Lord Pierpont
- Snake Dance | Traditional
- Award Certificate for Completion of the Course
- The Piano Keyboard
- The Staff
- The Grand Staff
- Basic Rhythms and Rests
- Time Signature
- Piano Fingering
- Note Names
- Basic Tempo Markings
- Basic Dynamic Markings
- The Slur
- Hand Position
- Sharps and Flats
- The Tie
- Teacher Tips
Recommended Piano Apps
Apps that help kids to learn to play the piano.
MMF! Piano Primer App
Treble Clef Kids
Music for Little Mozarts
Meet Beethoven iPad App (Includes sheet music with interactive tools for practicing)
Browse other “The Piano Student” free sheet music posts: